MIFF 2019 is open to trade visitors from the furniture industry and invited guests only.
- Admission is free for invited guests and visitors who pre-register before 15 February 2019.
- For non-registered visitors, the entrance fee is RM20 per person for the entire duration of the exhibition.
- The public will only be admitted on 11 March 2019 with an entrance fee of RM20 per person.
- No admission to people under the age of 16.
- Free admission for students. Click here for more details about student visits.
- Opening hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm on 8 to 10 March 2019 and 9:30am - 5:00pm on 11 March 2019.
- Photography and videography are not allowed in the fairgrounds without prior notice.
- Dress code is strictly casual business attire.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any visitors.
Student Visits to MIFF 2019
We welcome students that are studying any relevant courses (furniture-related, interior design, hospitality, event management etc.) to visit the show.
- Student visits are allowed on 10-11 March 2019.
- Admission is free for students.
- For individual students and small groups (of less than 10 partcipants), pre-registration is not required. Just visit the registration counter during the show on 10 or 11 March 2019 for on-site registration.
- Student groups (of 10 or more participants) are strongly encouraged to pre-register. Click the button below to download the pre-registration form and e-mail the name list to the organiser before 16 February 2019.
- All students are required to present their valid student ID card at the registration counter.
- All students and lecturers/staff must be in their respective school uniforms or casual business attire.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any student group for not adhering to the requirements/guidelines. Final schedule of the visiting date will be finalised by The Organiser at a later time.